December 1, 2017
Research Association of High-Throughput Design and Development for Advanced Functional Materials
Kunihiro Koshizuka, Chief director
The Research Association of High-Throughput Design and Development for Advanced Functional Materials (hereafter referred to as The Association) recognizes the importance of personal information and considers it our social duty to protect the privacy of personal information. The Association acts in compliance with laws and internal regulations regarding personal information, and acts in an appropriate manner regarding the collection, usage, and management of personal information handled by itself.
When making inquiries through the website, please be sure to input your name, email address, subject, details of the inquiry, and confirmation of our policy on handling personal information.
Our website contains links to several external websites. However, personal information is not shared with these websites.
Please refer to the privacy policies of the linked websites for more information regarding the collection of personal information by linked websites.
The following types of personal information are subject to management.
(1) Personal information regarding employers in The Association
(2) Personal information regarding members and employer members in The Association
(3) Personal information regarding related parties who are involved in carrying out the activities of The Association
(4) Documents, recording media, etc. containing personal information
The Association will use the information provided by website visitors for the following purposes only.
Cookies (information sent from the server to the user’s browser and stored on the user’s computer to distinguish between users) will not be used for any purposes other than to accurately track the number of visits and to improve the convenience of browser display functionality.
The contents of inquiries made through the website will be considered in our future operations. E-mail addresses will be used for sending replies. The contents of inquiries may be forwarded to the appropriate internal related departments or managers.
(1) For providing information as part of research and development activities and for development
(2) For sending communications and notifications
(3) For improving or extending the functionality of The Website
(4) For confirming or replying to comments or inquiries
The Website records the information of visitors in access logs. The access logs contain the IP addresses of website visitors, types of browsers, and dates of visits. The access logs do not contain information that can be used to identify individuals. This data undergoes statistical processing and is used to manage the Website and analyze usage statistics.
Personal information provided will be used only within the scope for which we have obtained consent. We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties without your consent.
However, we may disclose the minimum amount of information required if we receive a request for disclosure in accordance with the law.
Furthermore, the Association may disclose personal information to other businesses within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
If the Association receives a request for disclosure, correction, or termination of use, it will handle the request according to its designated methods.
We will provide information regarding specific methods individually.
The Association exercises care regarding the creation of the information published on the website. However, this does not guarantee the accuracy, safety, or utility of all the information. We appreciate your understanding.
(1) Visitors are responsible for their own usage of the information obtained from the Website.
(2) The Association bears no responsibility for the contents of external sites linked from the Website.